喊出 Shout out
大声喊出 bark out ;
他喊出了 he shouted out
喊出心声 Stand Up and Speak Out
突然喊出 whip out
为～而喊出 call for
喊出一流英语! Shout out your perfect English!
If someone swore, I would copy them and get into trouble for shouting the word out.
The kind of anger that prompts people to shout "Kill him!" and "Off with his head!" at rallies.
We have not sufficiently matured to march into the squares and shout the truth our loud or toexpress aloud what we think.
He thought he shouted these words to his hands, for the 江门市有癫痫医院吗undoing of the noose had been succeeded by the direst pang that he had yet experienced.
At some rallies supporters of Mr McCain have reportedly taken to shouting out that Mr Obama isa terrorist, an Arab and a traitor who should have his head lopped off.
However, only a few were brave enough to shout out her name.
If only my mouth, before it should be silenced by a bullet, could shout this name in such a way that it could be heard in Germany…My voice, my human voice, was weak.
How often does your man "cry out, " and how often do you listen to those cries from him?
His older brother leaned over and nudged the younger brother and said, "Why are you shoutingyour prayers?得了癫痫病患者如何治疗p>
Extensively looked up after Rep. Joseph Wilson, R-South Carolina, was admonished for shouting "you lie" at President Barack Obama during a speech to Congress.
The NYSE was a not-for-profit company that in one way had changed little since 1792:Thousands of traders shouted orders to buy or sell.
Saya talks to the class, although it still can't do much more than take the register and shoutorders like 'Be quiet'.
This is when the passions &desires inside you really start to come alive... it's when your body'scells want to cry out in thanks just for being alive...
Everyone should have the right to shout what they 我侄女好像是患上了癫痫病，能检查出来吗？are from the rooftops, let the world know thatthey exist and demand tolerance.
Indeed, he reconciled them to each other, in part through their common interest in his Mondayupdating of the list of those who shouted out their names as they were secretly hauled off to jail.
1. Often he would have bad dreams and cry out in his sleep.
2. I hollered out the names.
3. Tiller moaned and managed to croak, "Help me."
4. They shouted out the names of those detained.
5. She bid frantically for the old chair.
6. In the Catholic cathedral, the athlete shouted out his wrath in the athletic oath.
7. At length the old man pronounced his name, a新疆治癫痫的医院怎么选择nd inquired how he came there.
8. Main Idea: typefaces is used to bravely express who you are.
9. Let's yell out beautiful, practical and challenging sentences to crack your pronunciation.
10. I cried out her name, trying to get her attention.
11. The sudden shout came from the doorway of a hut.
12. Let's yell out beautiful, practical, angchallenging sentences to crack pronunciation.
让我们喊出漂亮 、 实用 、 有挑战的句子来突破英语发音.
13. I called out her name the instant I saw her.
14. And it's whispered that soon if we all call the tune.
15. And screaming Are we we are, Are we we are the waiting.